Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
797696AE-52A5-418E-958F-5ECDC0E2A606.jpeg

I installed 2021.36.5.5 on Friday. 99 safety score with 25 days log.
Why everyone is getting FSD10.3 at 36.5.2? Super strange!

18 MS HW3 MCU2

Didn’t Elon say all cars with 99 get beta 10.3?

Will I get FSD10.2 back to 36.5.2?

Last edited:
It's not an FSD update. I just installed it and don't have FSD. Per the welcome screen:

Mobile App Improvements

You can now adjust Charge Current, Scheduled Departure or Scheduled Charging at your car's current location from the Tesla app.

Note: This functionality requires mobile app version 4.1.0.

Reactions: Daekwan
So I am paying for the FSD subscription — and just picked up my brand new MY October 19th. My first update got offered today. Yaaay :), and no yaaay :( If I upgrade to 2021.36.5.5, which my car says I can download today, will I miss out on signing up for FSD? I have the version my car came with right now (2021.11.104).

I really thought I’d be able to press the FSD request button within a couple of weeks after getting my MY, but now I’m not sure what to do? Do I just not update to 2021.36.5.5, and hope Tesla brings me the 2021.32.22 which has the button? Or will the version eventually show up down the road? Since the 2021.36.5.5 is not the FSD one, I’m worried how long it’s going to take for Tesla to offer another FSD beta signup? Thanks everyone

So I am paying for the FSD subscription — and just picked up my brand new MY October 19th. My first update got offered today. Yaaay :), and no yaaay :( If I upgrade to 2021.36.5.5, which my car says I can download today, will I miss out on signing up for FSD? I have the version my car came with right now (2021.11.104).

I really thought I’d be able to press the FSD request button within a couple of weeks after getting my MY, but now I’m not sure what to do? Do I just not update to 2021.36.5.5, and hope Tesla brings me the 2021.32.22 which has the button? Or will the version eventually show up down the road? Since the 2021.36.5.5 is not the FSD one, I’m worried how long it’s going to take for Tesla to offer another FSD beta signup? Thanks everyone
I would NOT install 2021.36.5.5 if you like your current FSD features - for me, I have a new MY (delivered 9/26) and this is also my first software update. I hit UPDATE as soon as I got the alert on my phone. After install the Autopilot screen has the "navigate on autopilot" buttons greyed out. With a message that FSD is "not supported in my region", even though I had it (the version for highways) and now it is gone... And, there is definitely no signup for beta button.

I'm still waiting for the "Game Update" to fully download, so perhaps it will come back after all of that is done.
No idea what is happening, I'm in the US.

Attachments

• tesla_IMG_0738.jpg
    tesla_IMG_0738.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 68
The new app charging schedule page has a button for "Off-Peak Charge." Does my car computer or phone app know when the off-peak rates are best for my location? Interesting concept.
Interesting, how will the app handle TOU ( time of use) rates as that is something which the user selects with the utility company? best to set the time to charge manually as per your utility plan so that you are not surprised at the end of the month.

I would NOT install 2021.36.5.5 if you like your current FSD features - for me, I have a new MY (delivered 9/26) and this is also my first software update. I hit UPDATE as soon as I got the alert on my phone. After install the Autopilot screen has the "navigate on autopilot" buttons greyed out. With a message that FSD is "not supported in my region", even though I had it (the version for highways) and now it is gone... And, there is definitely no signup for beta button.

I'm still waiting for the "Game Update" to fully download, so perhaps it will come back after all of that is done.
No idea what is happening, I'm in the US.
Strangely - now I have FSD option back, and received the button to signup for the beta... It wasn't there this morning and I still dont' have the full "Game Update" download, but now all the features I was expecting are back. So I guess it was a glitch in the hours after updating. All good now.