Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.36.8 Adds Remote Sentry Live Footage on App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am wondering how to enable this. I have a 2021 Y version 2021.35.102.1, ios with latest tesla app, and located in USA. I dont see the toggle in security on the car. Does it matter if I am on the trial premium connectivity?

Edit: I may have answered my own question partially. It seems I need the latest version but when I got to update, it says I have the latest version on today’s date. i also have updates sent to advanced. Any other ideas?

Last edited:
I am wondering how to enable this. I have a 2021 Y version 2021.35.102.1, ios with latest tesla app, and located in USA. I dont see the toggle in security on the car. Does it matter if I am on the trial premium connectivity?

Edit: I may have answered my own question partially. It seems I need the latest version but when I got to update, it says I have the latest version on today’s date. i also have updates sent to advanced. Any other ideas?
Your only option is to wait until you get the update. There is nothing else to do.

Lots of variables between Tesla's - different hardware, different vehicles, different model years, vision only cars vs radar cars, etc.

Also I imagine they roll updates like Apple would or any other software so as to not overload their servers.

And much like app updates, they like to do a slow roll in the beginning in case something goes awry and they need to roll it back.

Reactions: Jeremy3292