Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still waiting for

2021.36​

:/

Finally got ".5" update today - based on comments previously made seems like the wait was worth it, got to skip the buggy version.

New yoke features are great, signals turning off after switching lanes very handy - updated signal behavior is a welcome change, autopark is hit or miss but cool to play with. Dig it.

Finally got ".5" update today - based on comments previously made seems like the wait was worth it, got to skip the buggy version.

New yoke features are great, signals turning off after switching lanes very handy - updated signal behavior is a welcome change, autopark is hit or miss but cool to play with. Dig it.

Same observation for me.

Reactions: nilesborg
FBC110CC-0E39-47F3-8A86-394BB5DA5638.jpeg

Seems like 36.5.5 was a pretty significant rollout

• Informative
Reactions: MaskedRacerX
Have any Plaid or refresh LR owners been able to auto park with 36.x?

Since getting .36.5.x last weekend, I’ve slowly driven past several parallel parking spaces, many of them more than large enough for my Plaid, but never saw the option to auto park.

I even drove slow enough to see the forward/reverse shifting bar on the left edge of the screen, to no avail.

Since getting .36.5.x last weekend, I’ve slowly driven past several parallel parking spaces, many of them more than large enough for my Plaid, but never saw the option to auto park.

I even drove slow enough to see the forward/reverse shifting bar on the left edge of the screen, to no avail.
Yes. I upgraded to 36.5.1 a couple days ago and went to test it. In an empty lot it did a good job of finding spots and parked itself successfully. Not as fast as I could have but worked quite well. I have not tried parallel spots yet. They are harder to find around here but I'll keep an eye out for some and try.

Reactions: MarcG

Mine asked to self park at a supercharger as I was reversing into the spot, I entertained it but it kept messing around, then my patience ran out because I was starving and just wanted to plug in so I could go eat 😅

• Informative
Reactions: cwanja and Bull

Not 100% perfect and human like yet. Did go smack in the middle of a spot based solely on the line - great job.

Reactions: cwanja
What is the purpose of throttling the amps during charging? Is a lower number better for the battery?The lower app setting results in a longer charge time, but is that better for battery life?
There are many reasons, some of which are:
  • You want the charge to finish just before you leave so the battery is warm when you leave. (Full regen and more efficient in cold weather.)
  • You want the charging to match the amount of energy generated by your solar system.
  • You want to limit power because of other usage in the house so as not to overload things. (Coordinating charging multiple cars without compatible Tesla Wall Connectors.)

Last edited: