Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Put some thoughts here - Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

The yoke changes are fine. I had just mastered the "soft/long press" so now that it is the equivalent of long press at all times took a little getting used to, but the system/software understanding when to turn off after a lane change is actually pretty accurate.

The additions to the app are good. Not sure how frequently I would change amperage for Wall Connector but nice to know it's there

Reactions: cwanja
Put some thoughts here - Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

The yoke changes are fine. I had just mastered the "soft/long press" so now that it is the equivalent of long press at all times took a little getting used to, but the system/software understanding when to turn off after a lane change is actually pretty accurate.

The additions to the app are good. Not sure how frequently I would change amperage for Wall Connector but nice to know it's there
Can you screen shot the mobile app remote schedule departure and amp changing screens?

Reactions: Zaker89
Can you screen shot the mobile app remote schedule departure and amp changing screens?
Sure. The amp changing is on the main screen of the app when plugged in. Included both remote scheduling screens.
Screenshot_20211002-142905_Tesla~2.jpg
Screenshot_20211002-142925_Tesla~2.jpg
Screenshot_20211002-142930_Tesla~2.jpg

Hi all! Just trying to connect thoughts in these two great threads!

@2021plaid

• Love
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Anyone here with 2021.36.x and in the FSD beta download button “safety score” race as well? I suspect those folks are not seeing 2021.36.x, only non FSDers and those FSDwrs that didn’t push the button. Prove me wrong!

can't wait for charging amperage. as it is now, I have to go down to the car several times a day to match my solar system output. I bet this also means it's now in the API so I can start writing scripts rather than going down the rathole of building a custom EVSE to do so.

ps. did you get your kw gauge numbers back?

Yes, hoping that the amperage bring about a host of automation functionality.

Do you mean kw guage in the instrument panel? If so, nope, nothing there as part of the update. Excited to see that come back.

Reactions: AaronE
The yoke turn signal improvements are much welcomed! I was just telling my passenger today I sometimes leave my turn signals on after a lane change. I think because there's no lever to rest my arm on during the signal to turn it back off.

The yoke turn signal improvements are much welcomed! I was just telling my passenger today I sometimes leave my turn signals on after a lane change. I think because there's no lever to rest my arm on during the signal to turn it back off.
Seems like 2021.36.x (yoke improvements release) never really released in mass to refreshed MSs (LR and Plaid)....

Reactions: cwanja