Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From what I am reading elsewhere, .5.2 was buggy and pulled, so if you upgraded you were rolled back to .5.1.
Yep. It pulled my beta altogether. No more visualizations. All options gone. Now showing v10.2.

I will say I went for one drive on 10.3 this morning and it was scary as hell. Had to take over way too many times. It’s only as good as the markings on the road, and the route it took me on today was absolutely garbage. It definitely does not like when the lanes aren’t clearly marked. I was going to wait until tonight to take it for a drive with less traffic, but not anymore. Sigh.

Wonder if I’ll have to hold the 99 score longer or if I’m grandfathered into it.

Reactions: cwanja
Wonder if I’ll have to hold the 99 score longer or if I’m grandfathered into it
When you said ‘it pulled my beta’, did it pull you from 10.3 beta and go to beta 10.2?

Wonder the same thing, with regards to 99 safety score. Especially if you got in with 99, you got in at 10.3. Now you have 10.2. I imagine they will leave it be. Way too much of a headache to go beta 10.3 -> beta 10.2 > non-beta. Too many regressions

Reactions: Frunkenstein
When you said ‘it pulled my beta’, did it pull you from 10.3 beta and go to beta 10.2?

Wonder the same thing, with regards to 99 safety score. Especially if you got in with 99, you got in at 10.3. Now you have 10.2. I imagine they will leave it be. Way too much of a headache to go beta 10.3 -> beta 10.2 > non-beta. Too many regressions
That is correct. I had 10.3 and now on 10.2.

Reactions: hcdavis3 and cwanja
Still on 10.3 beta. 2021.36.5.2,,

Got a notification that download to non beta version. 2021.36.5.1

Then went away. Now no often to go to 10.2 or anything else.

10.3 is throwing me warnings every 5 sec. Even when on straight road, middle lane, no cars, FSD off.

Just downloaded 2021.36.5.5 on 2021 M3. Coming from 2021.36.5.1. Nothing new to add.
PXL_20211025_231745127.jpg

Reactions: Quigibo
Just got the latest 36.x.3 after Sunday's fiasco. We drove about 30 miles each way on fsd. I am really impressed. Some phantom breaking on the highway and a phantom light signal but for the most part it was nice. It took the proper exit, changed lanes correctly, stopped at a light and proceeded on a green light by itself. BUT, there is always a but lol, when we went to the restaurant parking lot entrance it was not good. The car accelerated from the light ok and got up to the speed limit which is 45 there, announced that I had to make the turn, then proceeded to take the turn onto the driveway at 45 mph. I stopped it half way through the turn but that is not good. On the way back I disengaged the fsd just prior to the freeway running into a T intersection where the speed limit is posted at 70. Don't ask, this is Texas. Still some work to do, but I really am impressed at what they have been able to do.