Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This keeps Musk awake every night. He wonders how to tell the world that this with FSD is a big bluff. And not least how he should avoid repaying a few hundred thousand FSD-owners. So keep on dreaming, Musk. And to the rest of us -we will keep on dreaming too..

I understand updates are a bonus, however I think the Xmas update left a very large useless animation and shrank the map significantly. I will not buy FSD, but I sure hope I'm not left with the current screen allocation much longer. Imagine a light near the top of the screen, indicating collision avoidance for a car the left, rather than a red car animation, in the very bottom of the screen, blocked by my right hand on the wheel. What a concept.

I understand updates are a bonus, however I think the Xmas update left a very large useless animation and shrank the map significantly. I will not buy FSD, but I sure hope I'm not left with the current screen allocation much longer. Imagine a light near the top of the screen, indicating collision avoidance for a car the left, rather than a red car animation, in the very bottom of the screen, blocked by my right hand on the wheel. What a concept.
I also desperately wish they would fix it as well, but I really doubt they will. Tesla suffers from the same extreme arrogance as many Silicon Valley companies and seems to really believe they always know best. They have progressively made themselves harder and harder to communicate with with or give feedback to, and demand to retain near total control of OUR cars. By their actions they are making it clearer and clearer they don't give a crap what we the owners think or want. And they will continue to not care until the market (or regulation) makes them care.