Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.4.13 breaks SiriusXM again

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if they "fixed" the USB cover art not working/displaying, while breaking the XM radio app in the process. Hopefully then took a step forward while stepping back.

Also, there were many times when XM (when it was working) would not display the proper XM artwork for a show. I think it was trying to match something on the internet. I haven't gotten the 2021.4.13 yet, so can't really see if it's broken for me.

Well I’ve grown tired of the crappy software updates breaking stuff so I schedule service appointments when it happens. Tesla can pay their people for a couple of hours of service labor every time their update breaks something. Maybe they’ll learn to put some rigor into their code management processes.

Well I’ve grown tired of the crappy software updates breaking stuff so I schedule service appointments when it happens. Tesla can pay their people for a couple of hours of service labor every time their update breaks something. Maybe they’ll learn to put some rigor into their code management processes.
Sounds like a good idea. I'm tired of constantly using the voice control Bug Report "feature". I think it's a black hole, but it lets me quickly vent my frustration. I've made several bug reports on a stretch of road where it has stopped reading the speed limits, which makes that 10 mile stretch a pain to drive: "Bug Report. Read the damn speed limit. It's 65mph not 40mph"