Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.4.15.12 now...?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
are u saying it auto stops on red but goes on green without lead car?

did you check the AP settings to see if anything changed?
No to the second question and now I recall I have not come upon a red light while on TACC or Autosteer since the software update. I went out to the garage and checked and am pleased to report all of my strange observations were because of a glitch (as alluded to by Alset Srotom in #52) with the software update failing to remember my "Stop Light and Stop Sign Control (Beta)" setting to Yes. Wow, this anomaly with the software update makes me feel so much like a 20 year old newbie. This is something I should have checked right away at the first parked opportunity. It is so easy to forget any of the settings we've chosen to use or not. For instance when I saw this setting had changed I also noticed that I did not have the NOA enabled and then I remembered I didn't like how it behaved while tucking away a forgotten memory that I could turn it on any time I wanted.

LOL! :oops: It's all good. Never Mind

Reactions: Alset Srotom
I drove with 2021.4.15.12 today for the first time. I found that autosteer was much better and smoother through turns, initiating the turn earlier and not getting as close to the outside lane marker. Essentially maintaining a This left me feeling much more at ease. I also notice that it managed some complex turns, with intersecting roads, very well; previously at these intersections autosteer would either get confused or just give up.

I drove with 2021.4.15.12 today for the first time. I found that autosteer was much better and smoother through turns, initiating the turn earlier and not getting as close to the outside lane marker. Essentially maintaining a This left me feeling much more at ease. I also notice that it managed some complex turns, with intersecting roads, very well; previously at these intersections autosteer would either get confused or just give up.

Do you have the FSD City Streets beta? I didn't think Autosteer could handle those scenarios otherwise.

I had an awful trip today on 2021.4.15.12 - it wasn't raining but loads of spray being kicked up from other vehicles from an earlier cloud burst.

Auto wipers totally blind to the spray even though view through the windscreen was pretty much non existent. Was on AP - NoA disabled due to poor weather. I had to rely on pressing the wiper stalk to see. If anyone was not familiar with the car and didn't know how to override the wipers it could have been very dangerous.
Like with any other car?

Voice control in UK is very hit and miss. You wouldn't want to rely on it for a time critical operation like restoring vision. Pressing the stalk will work instantly 100% of the time, a voice control is much slower even if it does work, which is unlikely here in UK even though some recent improvements.
^^This^^
Seems like the "English" really means American

Reactions: ediflyer
Anyone else on 2021.4.15.12 been offered 2021.4.18?

i was led to believe 4.15.12 was an unofficial “FSD Beta” track and considered to be more advanced than 4.18.

I’ve got FSD, but I haven’t driven the car since the first of the month, so I’m wondering whether Tesla have just decided my feedback is useless to them and I might as well go on the 4.18 track? :(

EDIT: I should refresh before posting.. Seems I’m not the only one. Have you guys been driving your cars a lot?