Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installing now

F10EA47A-941F-42AD-B2B3-F9AA8682657F.jpeg

Anyone else get a "Park Assist Unavailable" error after this update? 2021 Model Y here. Worked perfectly yesterday on 2021.4.14 pulling into my garage and stopped working this morning leaving my garage on 2021.4.15. Tried cleaning sensors, reboots, waiting for car to sleep...

Anyone else get a "Park Assist Unavailable" error after this update? 2021 Model Y here. Worked perfectly yesterday on 2021.4.14 pulling into my garage and stopped working this morning leaving my garage on 2021.4.15. Tried cleaning sensors, reboots, waiting for car to sleep...

Just kidding... Started working after the second time waking up from sleep mode. 😚

Just kidding... Started working after the second time waking up from sleep mode. 😚
I don't have FSD, but right after update the "visualization" setting was greyed out with "not abailable in region"

Not sure how long after, but it did reenable
yes, interesting that Tesla still thinks that tweaking cold weather improvements is important when half the country is already into spring. :oops: Then again, maybe they are just too lazy to change the text.
Tesla being a Global exporter, half the world (Southern Hemisphere) is heading into Fall/Winter.

US is the testing ground 🤪 and the rest of the world gets timely relative climate updates after we suffer through the growing pains.

• Funny
Reactions: APotatoGod