Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.4.18.10 Sentry Mode Fix For Non Radar Cars Out!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So apparently this is the fix for the broken sentry mode issue for non radar's from May '21 to current day.

Go git it!

IMG_5531.jpg

M3P Ordered 4/27 delivered 6/19. I am not sure where to find the actual build date. Is sentry mode only supposed to be the front dashcam? The car is in my garage with sentry enabled. it is picking up the movement in the front but not with the side cameras when people walk by or the rear camera. What cameras are actually supposed to be activated

Haha, I wish there was a way to force the update. Unfortunately I'm still stuck on 2021.3.103...the version my car was delivered with on 6/24.
Make sure you have a decent WiFi connection wherever you are parking. Also try putting in a ticket sometimes they can manually kick out an update especially if you are that far behind.

Make sure you have a decent WiFi connection wherever you are parking. Also try putting in a ticket sometimes they can manually kick out an update especially if you are that far behind.
Yeah, there's actually an Orbi satellite in my garage so connectivity isn't an issue.

I'm used to it though. I remember when I first got my Model S back in 2016 I'd try all the "tips" to force an update (like force restarting the MCU). Nothing ever worked. Just had to be patient.