Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.4.6 did you get way point feature?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have it but am a bit disappointed that it doesn't really allow you to do a 'round trip' to home. As soon as you add a waypoint, the range estimate to return to your starting location disappears.
Just takes a bit of extra work, put your home first, then add your in between destinations, I'm sure it will make more sense in a couple of updates, but first we need one where it works even worse.

I got mine yesterday , and CCS support is enabled . The guy who bought the CCS adaptor from South Korea was able to used it in his Model Y here in Canada.. 2021.40.6.... it didn't worked for him before with an older firmware..

Just takes a bit of extra work, put your home first, then add your in between destinations, I'm sure it will make more sense in a couple of updates, but first we need one where it works even worse.
I must be doing something wrong. I put my home in first and then it immediately completes the trip for me as though I've just arrived. The next destination I enter is like I'm entering the first one again....

I must be doing something wrong. I put my home in first and then it immediately completes the trip for me as though I've just arrived. The next destination I enter is like I'm entering the first one again....

Put your destination first, then press the + to add an intermediate stop. The + adds each next stop in reverse order. The "home" reference previously, is if your destination is home (you aren't at home now, but going home at the end of your trip).

Put your destination first, then press the + to add an intermediate stop. The + adds each next stop in reverse order. The "home" reference previously, is if your destination is home (you aren't at home now, but going home at the end of your trip).
Thanks for the reply...but I am at home now and want to start and end my trip here. There doesn't seem to be a way to create a multiple destination trip that gives me a prediction as to what my charge level will be when I return. I've tried entering my home as the first destination but then the nav quickly processes a trip as though I've just arrived home and removes the destination.