Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys! Waypoints!
1636667164094.png

Except they're not called waypoints. BUT THEY ARE WAYPOINTS!

shock-shocked.gif

^Me as I read that assuming my eyes were playing tricks on my. I genuinely never thought I'd see the day. This is SUCH a huge feature for those who live in their nav especially on random trips. Just this last weekend I was driving a new (to me) P100D I picked up from Arizona back to Colorado and found myself missing this feature once again. All I wanted was to put my home address in, drop in the nearest In-N-Out spot on my way out and be done. One other time I realized the estimate would be off coming through the Rocky Mountains (to be fair, the temp was like 94 degrees when it predicted my max range) and it would have been clutch to drop in the destination charger detour I ended up taking w/o upsetting the total trips range/efficiency metrics that I was using to gauge things. It should have been implemented sooner but, assuming it works as advertised, I'm willing to forgive Tesla for dragging their feet for some many years on implementing it. As for the name? I'm impartial there. I'm just so jazzed they have the functionality now that they could call it "Add Tuna Cans" and I would be fine with it.