Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My setting is on standard and I just got 30.6
My guess is that "standard" setting is something like the thermostat you install for your wife - but forget to wire. Not sure it actually does anything. Here in the boonies of Ohio, I'm consistently in the last 20% of pushes of anything regardless of setting. Or maybe I just PO'd Elon or something. But it sure doesn't seem functional to me.

Reactions: Hayseed_MS
My guess is that "standard" setting is something like the thermostat you install for your wife - but forget to wire. Not sure it actually does anything. Here in the boonies of Ohio, I'm consistently in the last 20% of pushes of anything regardless of setting. Or maybe I just PO'd Elon or something. But it sure doesn't seem functional to me.
I've always been on Standard and I only get the builds that end up going out to majority of cars. This works perfectly for me. Even in the FSD Beta, I skipped the emergency braking build that had to be recalled. I believe the problem is that everyone on Advanced thinks that means they should get every new build the day it comes out and Tesla usually only pushes it to a handful of cars.

• Informative
Reactions: Tezlowski

This is the most useful post I have read on the internet in years...

It's a "software issue"...yet already rolled out 2021.4.30.7 to fix the "software issue" that 2021.4.30.6 was supposed to fix

umkay

we'll be expecting .8 or .9+ after that too

fix the hardware