Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is rolling out 2021.44.30.8 and it was detected by TeslaFi on a Model 3 in the US.

There are a handful of bugs that the most recent 3 minor updates have fixed but if you notice any fixes or improvements please drop them in the comments!

Same here, got .6 and .7 yesterday for both my MY and my M3.
I guess those updates were released quickly to address the heat pump issues ( I also heard people in cold regions were targeted in priority for these updates.) I suspect .6 was released too early and maybe did not fix all heat pump issues, hence the .7.
But then I wonder what the 2021.44.30.8 released today will actually fix!

Nothing reached me yet. But our brand new 2022 M3 does heat just fine. Greets from -15°C -SW Ontario.
But the Owner in California desperately need this heat pump update... It might be just a Duck or at least speculation.
But we should be able make the dozen full before the month is ending, with this Version updates.

Reactions: wildguess
Same here, got .6 and .7 yesterday for both my MY and my M3.
I guess those updates were released quickly to address the heat pump issues ( I also heard people in cold regions were targeted in priority for these updates.) I suspect .6 was released too early and maybe did not fix all heat pump issues, hence the .7.
But then I wonder what the 2021.44.30.8 released today will actually fix!
I’m downloading it now. 2019 M3 standard range FSD. I live in Hawaii. No cold issues here. If heat pump relates to heater or heater seats, never use them?

I'd love to get my Spotify / Voice command connectivity / car connectivity / immersive sound "high" level back the way it was with 2021.44.25.2 I don't understand why Tesla needs to screw with the sound system every time - the volume and quality of sound has never been as good as when I originally bought the car - volume reduces, equalizer function reduced, and now the immersive enhancement has been reduced...leave the sound system alone please. And someone PLEASE test the software for connectivity issues PRIOR to sending it out....

Reactions: Mikecm1
I installed 2021.44.30.8 yesterday and used Autopilot for the first time in a couple of weeks. Tesla moved the North-up/Heading-up from the right side of the screen on my 2016 S90D to the left side. The problem with doing this is when you turn on Autopilot, the North-up/Heading-up button on the screen is hidden by the different turns that the car needs to make.

I always use Heading-up so that the arrow is always pointing up instead of N/S/E/W. With the North-up/Heading-up button being hidden, Auto-pilot likes to default to North-up and with the button hidden, you cannot change it. I believe that this change happened prior to 2021-44-30.8.

I installed 2021.44.30.8 yesterday and used Autopilot for the first time in a couple of weeks. Tesla moved the North-up/Heading-up from the right side of the screen on my 2016 S90D to the left side. The problem with doing this is when you turn on Autopilot, the North-up/Heading-up button on the screen is hidden by the different turns that the car needs to make.

I always use Heading-up so that the arrow is always pointing up instead of N/S/E/W. With the North-up/Heading-up button being hidden, Auto-pilot likes to default to North-up and with the button hidden, you cannot change it. I believe that this change happened prior to 2021-44-30.8.
Just tap the map and the heading icon will appear, and you can switch to the mode you prefer.

Reactions: planetary