Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.44.30 Rolling out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welp, 2021.44.30.2 is already out now. So this is likely going to be a quick ramp up to a more stable version in the next few weeks.

I'm still waiting for 2021.44.30.5 to show up in my dashboard as I've started seeing bugs in 2021.44.25.6.

Or “shoving“ a release into your own car.
As a precaution, I’ve read the reviews and I’m installing it Thursday mid morning after it baked on the forum’s for five or so days.
Nobody including Tesla is forcing you to “Update” by Mandate.
Actually, they do. There are a number of threads about it. It is either the SC or Tesla will directly push the update - even without your acknowledgment.

• Informative
Reactions: NoisyCricket
Update 2021.44.30 has started rolling out. Notes seem to be the same as the holiday release so maybe just bug fixes and not the UI remake Musk posted about a couple of days ago to TeslaRaj.

No Plaids have reported 2021.44.30 yet but I read it's supposed to include "track" mode for Plaid. As someone who just got a Plaid, I am curious to know what track mode is. Any one able to shine some light for me?

Thanks

Not at all a fan of the 2021.44.30 changes. Feels like a step backward in terms of user experience.