Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.44.5 incoming…

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DE417DE6-09EC-40AB-AA0D-3A678560D306.jpeg

Weirdly my notes are very slightly different but still effectively nothing.

Reactions: pilotSteve
My car has turned into a brick after this update. I have started the installation from the mobile app and 3h later I've realized I did not get the standard "Software update is completed" notification. I have opened the mobile app and my car was not there.

Went to the car, and only the buttons on the yoke were illuminated. At the same time car was responding to hazard lights, opening the charging port, and charging itself. I've tried to reboot it but it did not work 3 attempts in a row.

Left it alone for another hour, came back later, and tried to reboot it again and it's turned on after 2nd attempt. But the car was showing update is available while the software was shown as 2021.44.5. A few minutes later everything came back to life again.

Oh yeah I did get only Rear climate controls and something related to the driver profile

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc
My car has turned into a brick after this update. I have started the installation from the mobile app and 3h later I've realized I did not get the standard "Software update is completed" notification. I have opened the mobile app and my car was not there.

Went to the car, and only the buttons on the yoke were illuminated. At the same time car was responding to hazard lights, opening the charging port, and charging itself. I've tried to reboot it but it did not work 3 attempts in a row.

Left it alone for another hour, came back later, and tried to reboot it again and it's turned on after 2nd attempt. But the car was showing update is available while the software was shown as 2021.44.5. A few minutes later everything came back to life again.

Oh yeah I did get only Rear climate controls and something related to the driver profile
Maybe check your vibration, to see if there may have also been a hidden firmware patch!

I wait until 80% of the folks on Teslafi have updated before I even think about it....

"The best update is no update"

Reactions: Art VandeIay