Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 autopilot/basic summon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone. New user and first time Tesla owner. Just got my Model 3 last week. I have driven 98 miles so far and autopilot still hasn't enabled because I believe the cameras are still calibrating. Anything I should do or just continue to be patient? Also, just curious is the basic summon (forward and back) no longer available? That was one of the features I was pretty excited about when I first placed my order this year. I have a disability so having extra room to get out of my car before I were to park into a tight spot was a big draw for me. Thanks so much for any help you guys can offerA

Hi everyone. New user and first time Tesla owner. Just got my Model 3 last week. I have driven 98 miles so far and autopilot still hasn't enabled because I believe the cameras are still calibrating. Anything I should do or just continue to be patient? Also, just curious is the basic summon (forward and back) no longer available? That was one of the features I was pretty excited about when I first placed my order this year. I have a disability so having extra room to get out of my car before I were to park into a tight spot was a big draw for me. Thanks so much for any help you guys can offerA
Make sure you're driving on a well-paved road with the road lines clearly visible. If you have been, I believe in the manual it says to contact Tesla Service if autopilot hasn't activated after 100 miles.

With the newly produced vehicles, basic summon should be available. Smart summon is the variant that is disabled for now. With that said, I'm unable to give any tips as to why basic summon is not working for you. Hopefully these both get resolved very soon for you!

I am having the same problem as you. I scheduled a mobile service appointment but the technician didn't fix it. Were you able to find a fix?