Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 AutoX Points season log. 2019 Performance on Mountain Pass Performance parts.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I highly recommend the 275 square setup with the RT660's. the 275 Falken is more like a 285 (it's huge!). I am going to hold off on tires for a bit and see if Bridgestone brings a new tire over here for next season. Kumho is also releasing more sizes of their tire so I am also curious about that (I haven't heard enough about them but have heard some good things).

Let me know what you think of those settings - If it looks like it is going to rain or be less than ideal traction wise, it might be better to stay a little softer. The stiffer setting should make the car more responsive and probably help you pivot on those tight courses you run.

Yeah I was worried about the 275 Falkens hitting the inner control arm on my 19x10 +35, I know 275 RE's fit with a 3mm spacer but I heard the Falkens were much wider.

I also am holding out hoping that theres a new Bridgestone but not too confident with the current state of the world. Looks clear on Sunday, just a tad on the chilly side. Our surface is pretty grippy except they just painted new parking lines which are slick as *sugar*... we'll see how it goes :). The lot is also sloped in parts so there are always some odd dynamics with off camber turns

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of autocrosses with pins and never seen anyone save time by e braking them. Maybe in the wet that would make sense. But really the secret is just go really slow, take a clean line and get on the gas early.
While I'm sure it was more of a joke, with EVs instant torque I do wonder how much better it would be compared to an ICE doing it.

Final event of the year in the bag. Had 3 runs in the wet and 3 in the dry. Ended up 6/66 drivers. The Chicago box heading into the finish was not big car friendly, I tried to get through it wide open once and destroyed a cone pretty good.

Ended up with enough points today to tie Jay Gyger for 2021 Driver of the Year!

IMG_6841.JPG

Nice! What's the big one for? Double 2017's?

Big one gets passed around like the stanley cup to driver of the year winners. Our points system is not perfect and ties do happen (I've proposed several times changes that have gotten shot down by general membership), I tied this year with Jay :|, he won it last year though and was more than happy to get it out of his house and give me full custody for the year 😂 😂

Big one gets passed around like the stanley cup to driver of the year winners. Our points system is not perfect and ties do happen (I've proposed several times changes that have gotten shot down by general membership), I tied this year with Jay :|, he won it last year though and was more than happy to get it out of his house and give me full custody for the year 😂 😂

Jeez 2 ties in 4 years, could use a change but congrats!