Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Centre Console Insert - yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Has anyone found anywhere that's managed to scan the new centre console interior yet and get an updated insert into the market?

The new position of the USB-C ports means 'old' ones aren't ideal. And of course I have no idea how the overall dimensions have changed too, if at all.

C

Overall dimensions have definitely changed. I just wrote a review on Amazon of the unit I bought, which erroneously stated that it fit 'all' model 3s. I doubt the seller / manufacturer realized that it no longer fit the 2021s, but I wanted to warn others.

Yeah it's definitely different to the pre-2021 models. I'm assuming that the third party manufacturers need to get hold of a model to either measure or scan in some way in order to design a tray that will fit well.

I'm very keen to get an insert for the front compartment to help make it more organised.

Reactions: mrg0114
Not the area in front of the cup holders, or the small indentation underneath the armrest itself, but the deeper storage area?
Hey, what did you mean by the 'small indentation'? I only see 2 storage areas on our 2021: below the armrest lid, and in front of the cup holders. Curious what 'indentation' you're talking about where you can put an organizer, in order to mention it :).

And yes, my wife is looking for an organizer for the area under the center armrest lid too.

Reactions: mrg0114
Hey, what did you mean by the 'small indentation'? I only see 2 storage areas on our 2021: below the armrest lid, and in front of the cup holders. Curious what 'indentation' you're talking about where you can put an organizer, in order to mention it :).

And yes, my wife is looking for an organizer for the area under the center armrest lid too.

I am referring to something like this, which is not what I am looking for. https://www.amazon.com/TAPTES-Conso...650129&sprefix=model+3+armrest,aps,183&sr=8-3

Got mine today ordered off AliExpress
US $10.36 30% OFF|Tesla Model3 Car Central Armrest Storage Box For Tesla Model 3 2021 Accessories Center Console Flocking Organizer Containers New|Automotive Interior Stickers| - AliExpress

6922CBFB-2B00-4566-AED7-9569009826B8.jpeg
7CEA2B3F-2912-4824-A5C9-D320DCBE6ED1.jpeg
2663D7FD-75EF-4966-9493-A7D5A0AF52D3.jpeg
BF63EC8E-56D0-4971-9949-19F3B040FC1B.jpeg
19CDF307-6E26-4D0F-89D2-32CA5092633A.jpeg

Thanks to everyone who is posting products, great finds!

Im looking for something that won’t block (and ideally will accommodate) the USB-C ports. Ideally it’s be something that allows a usb cable to be fed through. If I find something, I’ll post it here.

Reactions: thx1138