Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 heated steering wheel Discussion thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My android app updated today. In the upgrade area, the software section, there is now a "Cold Weather feature" upgrade. It shows the rear heated seats, but the description says "Includes Heated Steering wheel" for $300. Mine is a SR+ that I picked up Oct 2021.

Oops, just bought it after typing the above, tried it and it works. The controls are listed in the climate control panel. Didn't care much about the heated rear seat, but wanted the heated steering wheel.

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel
7B49221B-74FD-43A5-BB8E-E5728C2A68D6.png

My rear seats and steering wheel are displaying

Reactions: Lephturn
If you go to 'upgrades' in the app, look closely at the 'cold weather feature', it doesn't show the heated steering wheel option, but it does say that the heated steering wheel is included if you buy the heated seats.
I bought it this morning and its working fine inside the car, I can turn on/off the rear seats and steering wheel.
But my app hasn't updated to control/show the rear seats and wheel yet.

Same here. There is a bug in the V4.3 Android app that prevents the heated steering wheel to appear in the app. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, but just so you know, turning on Defrost also turns on the heater in the steering wheel so not all is lost.

Reactions: Lephturn