Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Holiday Firmware Release - Predictions and Impressions (after release)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn't wish for the refreshed MS UI.... I have a Plaid as well as a MYP and prefer the "old" MYP interface. The Plaid lacks some features and has other issues, not found in the standard UI.
My wife feels the same as you (I think) she hates the refresh S user interface and especially the Spotify portion. She really doesn’t want her 2017 (MCU2 / HW3 upgraded) Model X to actually lose functionality lol 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: pilotSteve
Yeah based on Elon's tweet sounds like its going to be just games and my more streaming service options.

Tbf though I use both quite a bit and love Sonic, still hoping for a little more substance though on useful car updates (UI updates would be great but I feel unlikely).

Right? I don’t want a holiday update, how about just all the other stuff that’s been rolled out? Way points, Tidal, profile linked home/work addresses, etc. I went from an update every two weeks for more than a year to nothing for the last 8 weeks. Frustrating.

I want an update too...one that will let me undo updates.

I still remember V8.

Yeah based on Elon's tweet sounds like its going to be just games and my more streaming service options.

Tbf though I use both quite a bit and love Sonic, still hoping for a little more substance though on useful car updates (UI updates would be great but I feel unlikely).

They need to partner with In N Out for the west coast.

With the lines at those places, I could get a healthy charge by the time my 3 X 3 is ready.

Reactions: Raiders and jebinc
At this point I think that v11 (or the second half of last years holiday release…) won’t be released until FSD goes fleet wide release.
Elon probably wants the FSD release to come with the brand new UI so it looks more exciting. (Yes I know FSD is exciting in itself… new packaging (UI) just adds more bang to it)