Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 June Meet

Pick a Date

• Total voters

SIX_M3P

Jan 8, 2021
MARKHAM
Hi Everyone,

Given the interest in a GTA meet up I am doing a poll for a good date. We can have a meet and cruise if anyone is interested. I will update this thread with Location time etc once we have a date.

Thanks

Reactions: Tony_YYZ

SilverGS

Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
@SIX_M3P I'm definitely in if there's a cruise - maybe do some wine tours near Niagara?

I have a GoPro and I can do some drive by's as well as while cruising, videos.

And a good camera for stills while parked

SIX_M3P

Jan 8, 2021
MARKHAM
We can def. go through Niagara. stop at a few charging stations along the way. June 27th seems like the go to date. If we are organizing a cruise anyone down to help me out haha. @SilverGS im looking at you

SilverGS

Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
We can def. go through Niagara. stop at a few charging stations along the way. June 27th seems like the go to date. If we are organizing a cruise anyone down to help me out haha. @SilverGS im looking at you
Have you organized a car meet before? I've never organized one before and from what I've heard/read, there are some very specific logistics you need to plan for/be aware of. Communications, safety, any permissions we might need for parking somewhere etc

Glad to help out though! We're also assuming the lock down is over and people are not going to complain about a gathering.

travis3000

Apr 19, 2021
Toronto, Canada
I would love to meet up sometime, Im in Barrie but have no problem meeting in the GTA anywhere. I just picked up my car last week, first time Tesla owner here :) Would love to meet some other Tesla owners. Feel free to private message me

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC