Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Lower Bumper Cover (Hitch Opening)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone found the part number for the removable lower bumper cover that has the opening for the hitch? I know they are very inexpensive on the Model X (Like $11) and I want to buy an extra one to cut a hole in it when the hitch is installed.

As it is today, the opening is pretty large and looks kind of ugly when the hitch is installed, like something is missing.

Just looking for a part number and price if anyone has it.

I did not take any good photos, buy that entire lower section is wide open when the hitch is on there.

1Up.01.jpeg

Has anyone found the part number for the removable lower bumper cover that has the opening for the hitch? I know they are very inexpensive on the Model X (Like $11) and I want to buy an extra one to cut a hole in it when the hitch is installed.

As it is today, the opening is pretty large and looks kind of ugly when the hitch is installed, like something is missing.

Just looking for a part number and price if anyone has it.

I did not take any good photos, buy that entire lower section is wide open when the hitch is on there.

View attachment 851820
Cutting a hole in the plastic piece is probably a case of extreme overkill. You’ll see what I mean when you install the hitch.

I leave my hitch in all summer and don’t think it’s extreme overkill at all and looks so much better.

52150018993_461c8174c2_b_d.jpg

52150018998_55f56dc624_b_d.jpg
That’s nice. I have a factory Model X hitch on my S, and have a 1-UP bike rack fitted most of the time. I ordered a spare cover like you (which came in bare plastic, unpainted and without the two plastic turnbuckles). When you get a moment you mind taking some measurements of the hole you cut so I and others can make the cut required? Thanks!