Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 LR failed repeater camera

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove to work this morning, all fine.

Got in the car after a long day and big red angry triangle said hello. My driver side repeater camera appears to have failed - bringing the camera viewer up shows that camera as a black screen with a forever spinning grey wheel. Sentry seems to show that it was working in the morning, then dead by lunchtime. Two-scroll-wheel reset didn't do anything. I've booked a ranger to come see on the 9th August - are Tesla likely to have parts? A quick google suggests earlier in the year the repeater camera modules in black were in short supply...

I also got a tyre pressure warning. All wheels were at 38 psi, but the passenger front was orange. I need to pop them back up to 42psi, right?

One of mine failed a couple of months ago and there wasn't any issue with replacements.

Think initially the problem was that the camera parts were arriving in December at the same time as the first batch of refresh Model 3s with a lot of them having faulty repeater cameras straight off the boat.

Drove to work this morning, all fine.

Got in the car after a long day and big red angry triangle said hello. My driver side repeater camera appears to have failed - bringing the camera viewer up shows that camera as a black screen with a forever spinning grey wheel. Sentry seems to show that it was working in the morning, then dead by lunchtime. Two-scroll-wheel reset didn't do anything. I've booked a ranger to come see on the 9th August - are Tesla likely to have parts? A quick google suggests earlier in the year the repeater camera modules in black were in short supply...

I also got a tyre pressure warning. All wheels were at 38 psi, but the passenger front was orange. I need to pop them back up to 42psi, right?
Literally took 2 mins for a ranger to swap out my camera earlier this year.