Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 M3P 20" Uberturbine Wheels with Pirelli PZero 235/35/20 tires

FS - 2021 M3P 20" Uberturbine wheels, Pirelli PZero tires, and Bluetooth TPMS

20x9.0 ET34 (+34MM) OEM 20" Überturbine / Wheels are in perfect condition, no scratches or curb rash

235/35R20 92Y Pirelli P Zero tires / Tires have 525 miles on them

$3,000

I'm in the Kansas City, Missouri area. I would prefer a local sale, but I'm happy to ship at buyer's expense in the U.S., approximately 56lbs per wheel/tire.

Attachments

• 1 wheel side.jpg
    1 wheel side.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 1 wheel top.jpg
    1 wheel top.jpg
    999.8 KB · Views: 111
  • 2 wheels 1.jpg
    2 wheels 1.jpg
    785.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 2 wheels 2.jpg
    2 wheels 2.jpg
    763 KB · Views: 101
  • 4 wheels tread.jpg
    4 wheels tread.jpg
    636.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 4 wheels.jpg
    4 wheels.jpg
    818 KB · Views: 137
I do still have these, and will be in town on 10/16.
Excellent news. I’ll be driving my 2021 M3P, pretty sure I can squeeze these in (one in the trunk, two in the back seats, one in the passenger seat). I used to work for Sprint from 2000-2005, so I’m very familiar with the Leawood/OP area. Does some place around 119th & Metcalf work for you, around 12pm on 10/16 (Saturday)?

Excellent news. I’ll be driving my 2021 M3P, pretty sure I can squeeze these in (one in the trunk, two in the back seats, one in the passenger seat). I used to work for Sprint from 2000-2005, so I’m very familiar with the Leawood/OP area. Does some place around 119th & Metcalf work for you, around 12pm on 10/16 (Saturday)?
I'm in Lee's Summit, but I'm happy to meet wherever you would like. Noon Saturday is fine.

Reactions: glink182

FYI - With the rear seats folded down you can fit 2 in the trunk and 2 in the backseat.

Awesome. PM sent for specifics. 🙏
i tried to pm you back, but i get this canned message about it being spam like. i tried a very minimal message, and still got the error. i'm guessing maybe because i'm a new user, i messaged the admin.

your location suggestion is fine, as well a your payment method(id same as here). mine has XPEL Stealth PPF.

you're car looks awesome, wheels look familiar.

i tried to pm you back, but i get this canned message about it being spam like. i tried a very minimal message, and still got the error. i'm guessing maybe because i'm a new user, i messaged the admin.

your location suggestion is fine, as well a your payment method(id same as here). mine has XPEL Stealth PPF.

you're car looks awesome, wheels look familiar.
Sounds great. I’ll see you this coming Saturday at 12pm 🙏

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC