Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 M3P 20" Uberturbine Wheels with Pirelli PZero 235/35/20 tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FS - 2021 M3P 20" Uberturbine wheels, Pirelli PZero tires, and Bluetooth TPMS

20x9.0 ET34 (+34MM) OEM 20" Überturbine / Wheels are in perfect condition, no scratches or curb rash

235/35R20 92Y Pirelli P Zero tires / Tires have 525 miles on them

$3,000

I'm in the Kansas City, Missouri area. I would prefer a local sale, but I'm happy to ship at buyer's expense in the U.S., approximately 56lbs per wheel/tire.

Attachments

• 1 wheel side.jpg
    1 wheel side.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 432
  • 1 wheel top.jpg
    1 wheel top.jpg
    999.8 KB · Views: 192
  • 2 wheels 1.jpg
    2 wheels 1.jpg
    785.6 KB · Views: 154
  • 2 wheels 2.jpg
    2 wheels 2.jpg
    763 KB · Views: 150
  • 4 wheels tread.jpg
    4 wheels tread.jpg
    636.5 KB · Views: 191
  • 4 wheels.jpg
    4 wheels.jpg
    818 KB · Views: 190
I do still have these, and will be in town on 10/16.
Excellent news. I’ll be driving my 2021 M3P, pretty sure I can squeeze these in (one in the trunk, two in the back seats, one in the passenger seat). I used to work for Sprint from 2000-2005, so I’m very familiar with the Leawood/OP area. Does some place around 119th & Metcalf work for you, around 12pm on 10/16 (Saturday)?

Excellent news. I’ll be driving my 2021 M3P, pretty sure I can squeeze these in (one in the trunk, two in the back seats, one in the passenger seat). I used to work for Sprint from 2000-2005, so I’m very familiar with the Leawood/OP area. Does some place around 119th & Metcalf work for you, around 12pm on 10/16 (Saturday)?
I'm in Lee's Summit, but I'm happy to meet wherever you would like. Noon Saturday is fine.

Reactions: glink182

FYI - With the rear seats folded down you can fit 2 in the trunk and 2 in the backseat.

Awesome. PM sent for specifics. 🙏
i tried to pm you back, but i get this canned message about it being spam like. i tried a very minimal message, and still got the error. i'm guessing maybe because i'm a new user, i messaged the admin.

your location suggestion is fine, as well a your payment method(id same as here). mine has XPEL Stealth PPF.

you're car looks awesome, wheels look familiar.

i tried to pm you back, but i get this canned message about it being spam like. i tried a very minimal message, and still got the error. i'm guessing maybe because i'm a new user, i messaged the admin.

your location suggestion is fine, as well a your payment method(id same as here). mine has XPEL Stealth PPF.

you're car looks awesome, wheels look familiar.
Sounds great. I’ll see you this coming Saturday at 12pm 🙏