Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 19” Sport Wheels/Tires 300 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BLKMDL3

Supporting Member
For sale is a set of 2021 Model 3 sport wheels and tires, only 300 miles on them- includes wheels, tires, center caps, and tpms. They are currently off the car and ready for sale. Located in Los Angeles and willing to meet somewhere within a couple hours. $2200 OBO
114391FF-28F7-43C4-8F4C-04F32D25AE37.jpeg
1357B95B-B49C-47DA-A4F6-AA8ECF3324B7.jpeg
6E524DC9-6D21-415D-8831-774DE0A6FCDD.jpeg

Would you be interested in a trade? I have a set of 19” newly powder coated 2019 sport rim. They are flawless, no marks, no dings, no scratches at all. I can even show you the invoice that they were done yesterday.

I just need these rims, no tires. I’m located in Northern California, Bay Area.

No sorry, already bought aftermarket wheels.
Would you be interested in a trade? I have a set of 19” newly powder coated 2019 sport rim. They are flawless, no marks, no dings, no scratches at all. I can even show you the invoice that they were done yesterday.

Hi there do you still have these 19" wheels? How much are you asking for them?

Would you be interested in just selling your 2019 19" Rims?

I might be, I would just need the wheels first since they're currently mounted on my car.