Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 19 Inch Refreshed Sport Wheels and Caps for sale - brand new

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my 2021 Model 3 19 Inch Refreshed Sport Wheels and Caps (no lugs or tpms). They are literally brand new, taken off immediately upon arrival of my Model 3. Build-date of car was 5/2021. Maybe have 5 miles on them lol. Not a single blemish, etc. on any of them.
Live in Round Rock, north of Austin, Tx. Prefer somewhat local pickup but can probably drive to meet and/or ship at buyers expense. Not sure what they cost to ship, but can price if it comes to that. $1200 for all 4.

Attachments

• 2021_19_Rims.jpg
    2021_19_Rims.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 109
Selling my 2021 Model 3 19 Inch Refreshed Sport Wheels and Caps (no lugs or tpms). They are literally brand new, taken off immediately upon arrival of my Model 3. Build-date of car was 5/2021. Maybe have 5 miles on them lol. Not a single blemish, etc. on any of them.
Live in Round Rock, north of Austin, Tx. Prefer somewhat local pickup but can probably drive to meet and/or ship at buyers expense. Not sure what they cost to ship, but can price if it comes to that. $1200 for all 4.
These sold, not sure how to take down post