Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 19 inch Sport Rims

JulienW

Jul 7, 2018
Atlanta
what color are they? Any pics?
Any color you want as long as it is....:D

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 6.55.41 AM.png

Reactions: XLR82XS

JulienW

Jul 7, 2018
Atlanta
Can you post photos of the new rims? I'm waiting delivery for my model 3 and I also ordered the 2021 sport rims
Can't you see the picture I posted (post #3) right above your post?o_O:eek::D

Here is a pic of the previous Sport wheels for comparison.

IMG_1451.JPG

Last edited:

SeanSethi81

Nov 15, 2020
Vancouver
Not a huge fan of the new ones either. I plan to dip mine in black with some gloss. Hopefully that helps the look. The notch is stange nad seems like they made the outer edge wider?

Skione65

May 5, 2016
Kentucky
I know what it is......too ‘boxy’ and flat/planar. They’ve lost the ‘curvy’ aerodynamic appearance of the turbines. The “3Dness” (is that a word? It is now!) of the original Sports is totally gone. I’m not an engineer but maybe the new design offers more in the way the aero caps work. But my true guess is Tesla cheaping out and cutting costs, ie. they’re easier and cheaper to manufacture. Just like removing Frunk hooks, Homelink and the like.

Ski

TLLMRRJ

Dec 19, 2019
Houston
Hahaha I bet! Btw are the showrooms the same thing as the dealerships of what? How do I find a local showroom?

So what's wrong with you today, Trent?

I am shocked you don't know what a Tesla showroom is, LMFAO! Here's a link to Telsa's own Facebook page where they list their "showroom," so you can get a little education:

Tesla Motors Houston Galleria - Houston, TX - Automotive Dealership | Facebook

The Tesla employee in their “showroom” even gave me 2 models that match my red Model 3.

749454EE-202D-45F7-A926-B6D9D366A2B9.jpeg

Last edited:

trentt2023

Nov 17, 2020
Redondo Beach, CA
Reactions: TLLMRRJ

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC