Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you think it’s safe to assume that the current all weather floor mats will fit inside the 2021 Model 3? Would like to order them now so they are here but don’t wanna risk them not fitting for some reason with my luck.

Do you think it’s safe to assume that the current all weather floor mats will fit inside the 2021 Model 3? Would like to order them now so they are here but don’t wanna risk them not fitting for some reason with my luck.
Hi so I’m wanting same mats too. I also ordered 2021 W/W from palm beach. Update me when your driving around. I’d love to see it.

My 2021 M3 LR should come with the set of 4 carpeted floor mats linked above (at least it says so there). But which front and rear trunk mats do you guys recommend? I'd probably want a rubber one at the back, to prevent movement. And probably the same in the front. Hopefully there's a front and rear trunk mat set, but didn't see anything. And now that somebody mentioned it, need to check if the frunk is different than older models.

I ordered all, front, rear, frunk and trunk. The frunk and trunk did not fit my 2921 Model 3. Returning

Floor ma

I think floor mats are fine. I got ones from tesloid and they fit fine on my 2021. Trunk and frunk I haven’t purchased yet (not sure why the frunk would need one though) but the frunk is a quite different dimensions.

My 2021 M3 LR should come with the set of 4 carpeted floor mats linked above (at least it says so there). But which front and rear trunk mats do you guys recommend? I'd probably want a rubber one at the back, to prevent movement. And probably the same in the front. Hopefully there's a front and rear trunk mat set, but didn't see anything. And now that somebody mentioned it, need to check if the frunk is different than older models.

I am a huge fan of Maxpider floor mats. They look the best, IMO and are a perfect fit everywhere. As others mentioned, the 2020 variant will fit your 2021 but don't get the frunk mat.

3D MAXpider Floor Mats Tesla Model 3 (2018-2020) [Black] Kagu Floor Liners Front/Rear

I ordered from them and it shipped out the following day.

Hello,

I did a Top 10 Model 3 accessories selection for my blog, here is a translation with some links and pictures of what I find interesting

Capture-d-e-cran-2020-12-28-a-19-44-27.png

Center console storage box Model 3 2021

I find it very very good and it is sliding :)

Frunk carpet / front trunk Model 3 2021
The only one compatible 2021

Indoor carpet Model 3 2019/2021

Pedals and footrest Model 3 2019/2021
The footrest seems essential to me because it is just carpet when new...

Charge port protection CCS Model 3 2019/2021
More or less useful, it's up to you to make your own opinion

I bit the bullet and purchased the interior mats from Tesla for my 2021 M3. They are made by WeatherTech for Tesla and cheaper than going to the WeatherTech site. Purchased my Trunk and Frunk of e-bay. No fitment problems. I do like the center console insert shown above. Been looking for one and will check it out.