Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

can we please start a list of accessories that can fit in the new refreshed Model 3?

I am planning to buy few but not sure about their fit in the new design. e.g. floor mats, cargo mats etc.
If there is already another thread please point me to there.

thanks,

I purchased the Tesla OEM Trunk liner but they still don't haver the Trunk liner for 2021.
I want to get the 3D Maxpider Elegant Floor Mats instead of the all weather but they don't even have it for 2020 and they do not
seem to reply to emails.

Anyone have a center armrest/console tray organizer? Like to keep loose change in, etc
39186F35-42DA-4638-A07A-0E2C894C5934.jpeg

Armrest Center Console Storage Box Organizer For Tesla Model 3 2021 For Model Y | eBay

We have a custom premium hard cooler for the lower trunk well of the Model 3 and a featured vendor on this forum. We are a Tesla owner providing a great product for other Tesla owners and enthusiasts. We are made in the USA and we have a 20% preorder discount. If you order now shipping is scheduled in Feb/21 (free shipping to US & Canada). Your support would be appreciated. Check us out!
CNCT Coolers

P1520389.jpg
IMG_3401.JPG

We have a custom premium hard cooler for the lower trunk well of the Model 3 and a featured vendor on this forum. We are a Tesla owner providing a great product for other Tesla owners and enthusiasts. We are made in the USA and we have a 20% preorder discount. If you order now shipping is scheduled in Feb/21 (free shipping to US & Canada). Your support would be appreciated. Check us out!
CNCT Coolers

View attachment 628342 View attachment 628343

When are you shipping? it seems like these keep getting delayed?

Yes production has been a real challenge. The pandemic has made it exceptionally more difficult. Common for a new product but not ideal of course for anyone. We are awaiting a re-engineered part to arrive before the end of January to address a first production run issue. Production will start right away on arrival. So shipping in February. We ship first to pre-orders based on date of order. Other option is to subscribe to our website and grab pre-order code and we will email you (late Jan/early Feb as production is running) with a short window of time before discount code expires. We appreciate the questions and support. Just adding a fun product to an already fun vehicle.

Yes production has been a real challenge. The pandemic has made it exceptionally more difficult. Common for a new product but not ideal of course for anyone. We are awaiting a re-engineered part to arrive before the end of January to address a first production run issue. Production will start right away on arrival. So shipping in February. We ship first to pre-orders based on date of order. Other option is to subscribe to our website and grab pre-order code and we will email you (late Jan/early Feb as production is running) with a short window of time before discount code expires. We appreciate the questions and support. Just adding a fun product to an already fun vehicle.

I signed up on your site (it gave me a code today)... hopefully that will let me know when production starts and I will order then. Thank you!

Reactions: cnct_coolers
Excellent and thanks for that. Appreciate the support! I will also post on threads in this forum to alert the people that signed up. Some of the emails go into junk folders or easily overlooked and we don't want anyone to miss it.

• Informative
Reactions: Y@Trox