Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tesla tray should be able to slide too, even if it doesn't say. There's nothing preventing it from doing so, as the channels are all the way to the back. The one I got from Amazon doesn't have a handle either, so you need to leave a little space to stick your fingers and slide it back if needed. I don't like the one for under the armrest, since it completely blocks the rest of the space. I'll just keep the Amazon one, which works great. If Tesla had gotten those before, I'd have bought those instead, since you get 2 for the price of one, basically.

I just got the console and armrest trays from Tesla. Pretty good for $20. The console tray does slide (not very smoothly, it’s frocked on the bottom) and doesn’t impede the USB ports. Here are pictures without and with it.

A5439911-C007-4F89-AD8B-AABDA25BB145.jpeg

AE8FF363-E8D9-42F9-919E-D645216CD8CE.jpeg

The armrest tray is the same as it was in previous models. Still a little salty they removed it in the first place, but both trays for $20 isn’t terrible.

51C50AFB-F351-4B4D-A949-17B7392CABE7.jpeg

Attachments

• 00EFB273-0BC9-49C2-92CD-CBC6EF947284.jpeg
    00EFB273-0BC9-49C2-92CD-CBC6EF947284.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 34
I signed up on your site (it gave me a code today)... hopefully that will let me know when production starts and I will order then. Thank you!

Email notifications are coming out (some already sent) depending on when you signed up. Don't miss out before prices go up (Apr 1) and discount code ends. (This sounds like a marketing ploy but it really isn't) We are in production and shipping by the end of the month or earlier if you order now.

Trying to find the 3D Maxpider Elegant Floor Mats but it looks like they don't seem to make that for the Model 3 anymore.

Do we even know if the 2020 floor mats work on the 2021?
Being in the floor mat industry I can tell you that the fitment between the 2020 and 21 is significant enough where we had to custom mold specifically for the 2021 model. We are at the end of our pre order stage for our 2021 floor mats as we expect shipment in April . We have ensured to have a logo less design, an unparalleled fit, and 25% more coverage compared to maxpider.

Being in the floor mat industry I can tell you that the fitment between the 2020 and 21 is significant enough where we had to custom mold specifically for the 2021 model. We are at the end of our pre order stage for our 2021 floor mats as we expect shipment in April . We have ensured to have a logo less design, an unparalleled fit, and 25% more coverage compared to maxpider.
PrE-ORDER ONLY?! What about trunk/frunk mats?

is the price going to go up to $200 after they are in stock?

Here's my list, lol. Sorry they're all in Chinese as I will be ordering those from taobao, (the Chinese eBay)but they said a picture is worth a thousand words. Just to show you some ideas of what you could get. The 3rd item on the list are the cables to activate the unused speakers for the SR+. Only 40 CDN comparing to 200 US I read it somewhere in the forum.
Screenshot_20210317_133052_com.taobao.taobao.jpg