Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 and differences from 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A heat pump, acoustic glass, power trunk lid, new upholstery, and new center console are about as “refresh” as Tesla has ever done.

If this all comes to pass I’ll be a little envious. The two things I don’t like about my car are wind noise and heater consumption.

“Coming off the line now” is a pretty strong statement. If true we’ll see the cars showroom and today is the first day after the end of Q3 that cars are no longer eligible to return for a refund. Clever.

Glad I elected to push back delivery until later this quarter! Anyone know how long it takes for a car to get from rolling off production to delivery? I guess that’s when we will really know.

The search on this website works surprisingly well for a forum. When I search for Tesla Model 3 refresh, the first few hits are:

Model 3 Refresh?!
Changes to model 3
M3 Refresh

(and your post as wel)

I mention this because you joined yesterday and may not be aware that the search here is actually good.
Sorry! You are totally right. I should have checked it before posting. I apologize.