Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 console wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator comment - thread renamed to be more generic from "2021 console wrap white?"

I can’t seem to find a console wrap kit for model 3 2021 refresh. I’ve ordered the white interior and the Taptes white arm rest cover (ridiculous it’s not already white).

Is anyone aware of a 2021 white console wrap or had good experience with one already?

Last edited by a moderator:
Or you could just buy a sheet of wrap and do it yourself..its fairly easy..search youtube for frugal tesla guy, he has a video that shows you how.. if you buy a little bit extra you'll have enough in case you make mistakes at a fraction of the cost of buying a pre cut kit.

• Informative
Reactions: BrianScott1980
Or you could just buy a sheet of wrap and do it yourself..its fairly easy..search youtube for frugal tesla guy, he has a video that shows you how.. if you buy a little bit extra you'll have enough in case you make mistakes at a fraction of the cost of buying a pre cut kit.
That's what i did. $7 worth of carbon fiber vinyl from Amazon and about an hour, including pulling the dash. I have not yet figured out how to pull the small door trim panels yet. I'd like to do them too.