Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 Long Range - Black / Black

CapeOne

Jun 14, 2016
New England
It's a huge saving when you are talking $50K, in places in LA that's almost $6K in tax. I bought my Corvette private party from AZ, the seller was shocked when knew how much sales tax I'll have to pay on the car.
Additionally, some states not only have sales tax but also an annual excise tax.

rocketshipp85

Dec 3, 2016
MD
hahaha yep!

Do you have the model S?
Yup we have a few older S’s and a Performance Y! The amount of Tesla’s in the neighborhood has been significantly increasing! I was gonna say we were probably going to get rid of our Y for an X as the family wanted a bit bigger car and was gonna list it for not much more then my trade in+ tax savings advantage on a new vehicle I get, if you were interested in one? And/or I may also be interested in a 3+ cash if you would possible be interested in a trade?

mikey_bs

Oct 16, 2020
DMV
Awesome!

Yes, absolutely that’s something I would consider. What are the details of the model Y? Mileage, color, interior, etc?

rocketshipp85

Dec 3, 2016
MD
Awesome!

Yes, absolutely that’s something I would consider. What are the details of the model Y? Mileage, color, interior, etc?
2020 Performance Y with Performance Upgrades Package, 9,700 miles. Blue on Black, FSD paid for. Few aftermarket add ons, center console wrap, homelink added, all weather floor mats, tinted windows.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC