Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 model 3 long range - just got assigned a delivery date!

apisit

Jun 22, 2020
Tokyo, Japan
I placed an order on one of the 2021 model 3 listed in the inventory on Nov 12th. A week passed and I just got assigned a delivery date! It’s Dec 21st. Very excited and wish it could be sooner :D

Still debating whether I should get FSD or not.
Any suggestion from people who have FSD here in Japan?

Reactions: hiroshiy

SG13

Mar 7, 2017
Japan
I definitely recommend getting Autopilot, while it's not nearly as advances as what they are doing in US if you drive substantial amount of km on the highway it's absolutely great. I particularly like it when I get stuck on Tomei in the weekend traffic coming back home.

Reactions: hiroshiy

apisit

Jun 22, 2020
Tokyo, Japan
Thank you . Forgot to update. Love the car so far. Autopilot comes as default. I didn’t end up getting FSD as I was thinking about getting a model X later and it’s not as useful as in the US I think. I placed an order for a new model x too. Can’t wait!

Attachments

• 8078430E-8CA3-4514-AFFE-F74EAE76A424.jpeg
    8078430E-8CA3-4514-AFFE-F74EAE76A424.jpeg
    567.8 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: Aganan

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC