Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 LR - Order Placed 10/16 VIN RECIEVED!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered mine a day after you, on the 10/17, but changed my configuration on 11/5 to white on black with FSD. SA said it wouldn't change my place in line, but who knows. Ordering from NJ. As of Sunday, my dealer has not had any deliveries of the 2021 Model 3s.

I ordered mine a day after you, on the 10/17, but changed my configuration on 11/5 to white on black with FSD. SA said it wouldn't change my place in line, but who knows. Ordering from NJ. As of Sunday, my dealer has not had any deliveries of the 2021 Model 3s.
Did you order a long range? If so, I'm curious why you didn't wait until after delivery to add FSD so that you can qualify for the $5000 NJ rebate. Adding FSD to the car will not qualify since it puts the sticker price at over $55k.

Reactions: Pemple
Thanks everyone! My delivery estimate changed from Nov 27 - Dec 19 to Nov 21 - 27, not sure if it was a glitch. But refreshed my Tesla account here and there and a VIN popped up last night!

located in Northwest suburbs in Illinois. M3 Long Range, White on White no FSD. Not sure if I qualify for the NJ rebate since I’m in Illinois.

Reactions: Mark57
Thanks everyone! My delivery estimate changed from Nov 27 - Dec 19 to Nov 21 - 27, not sure if it was a glitch. But refreshed my Tesla account here and there and a VIN popped up last night!

located in Northwest suburbs in Illinois. M3 Long Range, White on White no FSD. Not sure if I qualify for the NJ rebate since I’m in Illinois.

I ordered from the Chicago location (I live in the city). I'm wondering how tied together the local locations are. Presumably there's an efficiency in shipping truck / train loads of cars to the region, but who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.