Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 Performance 18" Winter Tyres

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
380 pounds they are taking the piss
The Pirelli‘s and Michelins are dear and seemingly difficult to get hold of too. I have experienced a rapid deflation event and then a puncture 1000 miles later, both on the right hand rear tyre. First cost £210, the second £285. Difficult to get hold of and the second t8ne I had to come back days later. I still think they could have repaired the screw in the tyre, but didn’t want to touch it due to the foam
£380 is definitely taking the piss.

Reactions: MarkThisDay
The Pirelli‘s and Michelins are dear and seemingly difficult to get hold of too. I have experienced a rapid deflation event and then a puncture 1000 miles later, both on the right hand rear tyre. First cost £210, the second £285. Difficult to get hold of and the second t8ne I had to come back days later. I still think they could have repaired the screw in the tyre, but didn’t want to touch it due to the foam
One of the Gatwick team said if I am not happy they can still put the old one back on as they still have it they didn't even look at it yet they can put it back on the customer service is absolutely terrible now the manager has agreed to refund me £100
To be honest they should have gave me the tyre for nothing after treating me like scum

Reactions: jpm777 and goRt
They said to me going forward that is the price 380