Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 model 3 performance meet up (Grantham 10th July)

Jez_GB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nottinghamshire, UK
If I’ve done my plutification correctly there are, so far, 10 confirmed and 2 definitely maybes for the meet :cool:

Please do check out the venue and come along if you are able.....

Alic01

Apr 22, 2021
Aberdeenshire
Unfortunately this is the same day as good wood festival of speed. Still undecided if to take the M3P all the way down there just to park in the Performance car park, might be a bit extreme for only a few weeks in as I have to do the journey non stop on the way back

Reactions: Jez_GB
Mar 15, 2021
Essex
Unfortunately this is the same day as good wood festival of speed. Still undecided if to take the M3P all the way down there just to park in the Performance car park, might be a bit extreme for only a few weeks in as I have to do the journey non stop on the way back
That’s a long way to go for you, great road trip though!! If you change your mind you know where we will be !!

Reactions: Jez_GB
Mar 5, 2021
UK
Is anyone going to the event on the 10th have a white Performance with the rear tints installed? I would like to see one in the flesh before committing to getting mine done or not.

Mar 15, 2021
Essex
Hope you can all still make it Saturday. Show of all you accessories that you bought whilst waiting for you car to arrive,or show off the car you bought a few years ago and it’s still looks as good as the day you bought it, or you might be a future Tesla buyer and want to have a look and ask questions and I’m sure someone will take you out for a quick spin as well. Look g forward to meeting you all !!

Reactions: Davecake and Jez_GB

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC