Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 model 3 performance meet up (Grantham 10th July)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately this is the same day as good wood festival of speed. Still undecided if to take the M3P all the way down there just to park in the Performance car park, might be a bit extreme for only a few weeks in as I have to do the journey non stop on the way back

Reactions: Jez_GB
Unfortunately this is the same day as good wood festival of speed. Still undecided if to take the M3P all the way down there just to park in the Performance car park, might be a bit extreme for only a few weeks in as I have to do the journey non stop on the way back
That’s a long way to go for you, great road trip though!! If you change your mind you know where we will be !!

Reactions: Jez_GB
Hope you can all still make it Saturday. Show of all you accessories that you bought whilst waiting for you car to arrive,or show off the car you bought a few years ago and it’s still looks as good as the day you bought it, or you might be a future Tesla buyer and want to have a look and ask questions and I’m sure someone will take you out for a quick spin as well. Look g forward to meeting you all !!

Reactions: Davecake and Jez_GB