Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 model 3 range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if this was already linked to in the above thread somewhere (I didn't see it), but the thread with the basic details on the LR (not the SR) is in the purchasing area. I guess it should be moved here, probably. @jjrandorin, I put it there originally because I thought prospective owners might be interested, but maybe it should be here; I don't know that too many people are seeing it over there. Doesn't really matter to me either way. I guess it has a lot of informative tags over there, so maybe it's fine.

Preliminary EPA Data for Model 3 AWD & Model 3 P 2021 Released

When this stuff finally completely settles out on the 2021s (lots of questions about batteries & displayed rated range of the vehicles when delivered, still), probably sometime in January 2021, as discussed, I'll try to find the time to summarize and place in the "Constants" sticky thread with the final values. Or someone else can do it!

Looks like things have finally settled, at least in the US, with the 2020.48.12.x update.

Last edited: