Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3P 20" Uberturbine Rims (4) with (3) Pirelli Tires and (3) TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of the rims is brand new and doesn't have a tire, center cap or TPMS. The other 3 rims have roughly 2k miles on them and come with Pirelli tires, center caps and TPMS. There are light scratches on the insides of 2 of the rims (see photos below), which aren't visible unless taking the wheels off. No lug nuts. I will deliver for free within 100 miles. $1,500

Attachments

• IMG_3850.jpeg
    IMG_3850.jpeg
    546.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_3851.jpeg
    IMG_3851.jpeg
    462.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3852.jpeg
    IMG_3852.jpeg
    329.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3853.jpeg
    IMG_3853.jpeg
    353.5 KB · Views: 71
One of the rims is brand new and doesn't have a tire, center cap or TPMS. The other 3 rims have roughly 2k miles on them and come with Pirelli tires, center caps and TPMS. There are light scratches on the insides of 2 of the rims (see photos below), which aren't visible unless taking the wheels off. No lug nuts. I will deliver for free within 100 miles. $1,500
Would you consider $750 if I picked them up?

Hi are these still available??

Hi, still available? I'm in downtown Hoboken and can pick up this week.