Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S and Model S Plaid Refresh Issues Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car has been getting ceramic coating. Its been inside a warehouse for 3 days. When I dropped it off I had 320 miles. 48 hours later I'm down to 219 miles. Holy vampire drain. Sentury mode off, only thing on is mobile access. Techs haven't opened the doors at all.

Car has been getting ceramic coating. Its been inside a warehouse for 3 days. When I dropped it off I had 320 miles. 48 hours later I'm down to 219 miles. Holy vampire drain. Sentury mode off, only thing on is mobile access. Techs haven't opened the doors at all.
My guess is sentry mode isn't really off or something about the car's MCU-Z computer isn't letting it sleep. Benefits of a brand new hardware set that software hasn't caught up yet.

Reactions: cytranic
The auto lock "exclude from home" setting keeps the car awake when its not home. Is it possible it's enabled?

Also check summon:

"To keep Model S ready to Summon and reduce the time it takes to warm up, turn on StandbyMode.
Touch Controls > Autopilot > Customize Summon > Standby Mode. "

Last edited:
Reactions: omarsultan
So today!...

My front end alignment pops out of alignment on the freeway. Car is pulling to the left. All kinds of screen alerts for disabled safety features now.

No I did no hit anything!

Service request submitted. MS sits in my garage until further notice.

Anyone else?

• Informative
Reactions: croman
So today!...

My front end alignment pops out of alignment on the freeway. Car is pulling to the left. All kinds of screen alerts for disabled safety features now.

No I did no hit anything!

Service request submitted. MS sits in my garage until further notice.

Anyone else?

Sure sounds like something came loose, any weird sounds or tire rubbing? Things like this worry me when Tesla does their "end of quarter push" and basically just slaps a car together as fast as they can with degraded quality control. Is there any oversight for failures like this, I mean it could be deadly at highway speeds and frankly is rather unacceptable.

Holy crap look what happened this morning. The gray arrow appeared.
Screenshot_20210717-045840_Tesla.jpg