Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S and Model S Plaid Refresh Issues Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine as well lost NoA etc on 32.5 also. Car is always connected to WiFi in our garage.
No option for maps update.
Today I was shocked when it didn’t slow down for a upcoming yellow/red light.
Didn’t realize maps were needed for that!
NBD as I always pay attention, but I’m missing that one cause I saw it as a huge improvement from my 2015 MS and our 2016 MX
I experienced this as well!
I was driving in city and was expecting the car to stop, but it didn’t. It alerted me to take over and I had to quickly brake or else I would have ran the red light. This needs to be fixed ASAP!

Reactions: impastu
+ 1 for Map/NAV issue starting Sat.... Drove 3 hours to football game -> Available.... Left football game had "Front Radar unavailable/NAV limited" message. Radar error went away, no NAV for 3 hour trip back. Still having issue even though my primary mesh router sits 6 ft away from my car, so no Wifi issue... Build 32.5

just noticed this same issue on my car. I have FSD... it says connect to wifi to download updated maps, but when I do there is no option to actually use the wifi to update the maps. Still on an older FW version 2021.24.4
I was downloading 2021.24.5 and it froze. SC pushed it again. This cleared the frozen download. I was part of Early Access so I would get updates quickly. Now I get nothing and the $10,000 Beta FSD doesn’t even work.

I took it in, and service got it to calibrate (they probably drove it around, LOL, but not far as odometer didn't show a long drive). But it still hasn't updated software and it is now saying it needs to update maps too, to activate stop lights/stop signs features. My Model 3 has no trouble with updates with our wifi, so don't know why over a week later, I am still at 11.102
Another week end, moved a wifi mesh puck closer to garage, Model 3 updated this morning - Model S still at 11.102 and needing map update for any FSD stop light and stop sign features. I ---- AM ---- SO Frustrated! Also, realized when I took it in to the store, they must have tried to update it, as it had been 11.103 and I actually lost the function to move the music from one side to the other! arrrrgh. Any tips from anyone! Remind me again what I paid 10 K for?

Add another to the NOA debacle. I'm running 32.5 and now it is grayed out along with the traffic signal recognition...need to update maps blah blah. I guess I'll just wait for the next SW update for this to correct since its affected a lot of people?

Anyone place a service request and actually had this fixed?

Add another to the NOA debacle. I'm running 32.5 and now it is grayed out along with the traffic signal recognition...need to update maps blah blah. I guess I'll just wait for the next SW update for this to correct since its affected a lot of people?

Anyone place a service request and actually had this fixed?
I placed a service request but they can't get me in till the 27th
Hoping to see if they can manually push one out remotely

Reactions: impastu and VM0412
I placed a service request but they can't get me in till the 27th
Hoping to see if they can manually push one out remotely
I called the support line and spoke with someone who said they are getting a lot of calls about this. He said they could not push maps but he did put in a request with my service center to have a tech push the maps to my car.

I did no map update, but I noticed the map update message was not there and I was able to turn on the FSD features again and all is well!

I was able to opt in again
Same here. NoA and traffic light control works again. Maps were not updated.

Update: Just got the notice to install 2021.32.10, installing now. Not sure if it is related to the maps issue or the push request I made earlier today.

Last edited: