Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S and Model S Plaid Refresh Issues Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the latest and it does not solve this blazing Hot screen issue. Just another issue added to the list they have to resolve. I also noticed the brake pedal is mushy as if there is air in the lines. No other car I own requires that much force to bring a car to a stop going that slow.

• Informative
Reactions: Bitjockey
I have the latest and it does not solve this blazing Hot screen issue. Just another issue added to the list they have to resolve. I also noticed the brake pedal is mushy as if there is air in the lines. No other car I own requires that much force to bring a car to a stop going that slow.
Agreed, I have a hard time adjusting my braking technique when I drive my wife's Y or a rental, I end up braking too hard and get grief about how I drive 😟

waiting for the service center to see how they want to handle these issues. customer service is poor at best. Been rather a frustrating experience so far.

The screen getting over 100F for no good reason makes no sense, for sure it feels like there is air in the lines. no way the car should not be able to stop faster than what it is doing now

Reactions: Jabbahop
From the other delivery thread.

Tesla manuals are now FREE!!!

Just sign up

Worth it just to see all the SB so you can argue with the SvC when they say sugar is normal, and you can't point to a S/B with a repair procedure.

There is a SB for the unresponsive charge port door, as an example. Bad antenna.

Reactions: mswlogo
From the other delivery thread.

Tesla manuals are now FREE!!!

Just sign up

Worth it just to see all the SB so you can argue with the SvC when they say sugar is normal, and you can't point to a S/B with a repair procedure.

There is a SB for the unresponsive charge port door, as an example. Bad antenna.
Be careful. Start doing that and they will shut it down instantly. I guarantee that people will do that and it won’t stay around long.

Does anyone have this creaking and popping sound? It comes from the front, driver’s side of the car, from the outside, likely frame or suspension. It creaks whenever going over bumps or turning in a way that torques the frame left / right. I've asked the SC to retorque the suspension bolts, but either they didn't do it, or that didn't solve it.

Reactions: aerodyne