Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model S Bumper Cover Cost?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JaeTheDev

Supporting Member
Jun 28, 2020
Westerly, RI
I bought a 21 MSLR used about a week or so back and the bumper definitely has some dings in it. Id say a good 10-12 really nice chips and one of the bottom lip thats toast just about.

Anyone know the cost of a replacement via Tesla? Ill ask my local body shop, but figured Id ask here prior to Tesla getting back to me with a crazy price in the morning. HAHA.

I bought a 21 MSLR used about a week or so back and the bumper definitely has some dings in it. Id say a good 10-12 really nice chips and one of the bottom lip thats toast just about.

Anyone know the cost of a replacement via Tesla? Ill ask my local body shop, but figured Id ask here prior to Tesla getting back to me with a crazy price in the morning. HAHA.
You can check the parts catalog. Keep in mind it will not come painted.

Reactions: JaeTheDev
You can check the parts catalog. Keep in mind it will not come painted.

I looked prior. It doesnt show prices. That being said, the part is a "FRONT FASCIA SVC,PEARL WHITE MULTI-COAT-PPSW" PT# 1750101-S3-B as my color is PWMC. They do have an "over the counter" unpainted PT# as well, but Tesla SC's can actually order it prepainted and then install if they so choose. They have PT numbers for all colors.

I had a 21 M3LR bumper cover replaced by Tesla under similar circumstances about a year ago. It came painted. I wasn’t expecting that but it did! They did it under warranty so I wasnt sure of the cost and that vehicle is long gone so I cant look back.

I looked prior. It doesnt show prices. That being said, the part is a "FRONT FASCIA SVC,PEARL WHITE MULTI-COAT-PPSW" PT# 1750101-S3-B as my color is PWMC. They do have an "over the counter" unpainted PT# as well, but Tesla SC's can actually order it prepainted and then install if they so choose. They have PT numbers for all colors.

I had a 21 M3LR bumper cover replaced by Tesla under similar circumstances about a year ago. It came painted. I wasn’t expecting that but it did! They did it under warranty so I wasnt sure of the cost and that vehicle is long gone so I cant look back.
here are the prices!

Attachments

• Image 2.png
    Image 2.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Image 3.png
    Image 3.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: JaeTheDev