Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model S front bumper on older models

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
here's mine
2020 refreshed bumper on a 2016 model S

Attachments

• new tires 5.jpg
    new tires 5.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 1,140
I've pulled off both my 2016 (refresh) bumper and my 2022 S bumper. The attachments are different and it's clear the 2022 bumper will not just fit the older cars. The new bumper also includes the lower bottom frunk shield. I also think the new bumper is wider on the sides to match the wider fenders, but I didn't measure it. I can't say about an autopilot sensor as I didn't notice it. I only pulled the bumper off enough to replace the logo/slit with my light bar (see my avatar) and didn't disconnect the bumper's wiring harness.

I've pulled off both my 2016 (refresh) bumper and my 2022 S bumper. The attachments are different and it's clear the 2022 bumper will not just fit the older cars. The new bumper also includes the lower bottom frunk shield. I also think the new bumper is wider on the sides to match the wider fenders, but I didn't measure it. I can't say about an autopilot sensor as I didn't notice it. I only pulled the bumper off enough to replace the logo/slit with my light bar (see my avatar) and didn't disconnect the bumper's wiring harness.
Lol it's already been done! By me

Reactions: Daytonaviolet