Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model S LR - all weather floor mats

Dakster

MS LR 21" Black/Black/No FSD, 5/18, RN1149
Dec 8, 2016
MD
Any suggestions on 2021 Model S LR - all weather floor mats? So far, I haven't been able to find anyone offering them for refreshed 21 model S.

Logermoore

Aug 11, 2021
Atlanta
Any suggestions on 2021 Model S LR - all weather floor mats? So far, I haven't been able to find anyone offering them for refreshed 21 model S.
I just received the all weather mats for the refreshed s through the Tesla store. Looks much better than the stock floor mats imo.

Dakster

Dec 8, 2016
MD
I thought mats on Tesla store is for up to 2020 models only. Are they fully compatible with 2021?

Dakster

Dec 8, 2016
MD
You are right, I do see them but they are all weather mats. I am actually looking for liners, like this:

Reactions: deadwynter

BigNick

Infamous Fat Sweaty Guy
Dec 3, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
You are right, I do see them but they are all weather mats. I am actually looking for liners, like this:

The pre-refresh floor liners are made by WeatherTech, who still has "Coming Soon!" listed for the 2021 model:

sconnor

Jan 28, 2021
Connecticut
Does anyone make any floor mats for the Model S that have a more "premium" feel? (Even for the pre-refresh Model S?)

If you're going to spend at least $90k on a car, I don't want rubber floor liners. Looking for something that looks more like carpeting...

Reactions: Shawnone

Daniellane

The Tesla Guy
Supporting Member
Aug 13, 2017
Camas, Washington
I ordered and received the ones on the Tesla online store. Still in the unopened box. My EDD is mid to late September.
Planning to get cargo mats from Tesmanian. Not shipping yet. There are links to get notifications when individual items become available. I really like the hinged rear cargo mat for easy access to the sub trunk.

Daniellane

The Tesla Guy
Supporting Member
Aug 13, 2017
Camas, Washington
I ordered and received the ones on the Tesla online store. Still in the unopened box. My EDD is mid to late September.
Planning to get cargo mats from Tesmanian. Not shipping yet. There are links to get notifications when individual items become available. I really like the hinged rear cargo mat for easy access to the sub trunk.
Also great pet protection with a mesh panel for airflow and nice trunk organizers at Tesmanian as well.

[email protected]

May 1, 2021
2021 Model S LR Refresh - new round puddle lights.

Does anyone know if there are replacement puddle lights for the new model s lr? (small round lights throughout the interior)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC