Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model S LR - all weather floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are right, I do see them but they are all weather mats. I am actually looking for liners, like this:

Reactions: deadwynter
You are right, I do see them but they are all weather mats. I am actually looking for liners, like this:

The pre-refresh floor liners are made by WeatherTech, who still has "Coming Soon!" listed for the 2021 model:

Does anyone make any floor mats for the Model S that have a more "premium" feel? (Even for the pre-refresh Model S?)

If you're going to spend at least $90k on a car, I don't want rubber floor liners. Looking for something that looks more like carpeting...

Reactions: Shawnone
I ordered and received the ones on the Tesla online store. Still in the unopened box. My EDD is mid to late September.
Planning to get cargo mats from Tesmanian. Not shipping yet. There are links to get notifications when individual items become available. I really like the hinged rear cargo mat for easy access to the sub trunk.

I ordered and received the ones on the Tesla online store. Still in the unopened box. My EDD is mid to late September.
Planning to get cargo mats from Tesmanian. Not shipping yet. There are links to get notifications when individual items become available. I really like the hinged rear cargo mat for easy access to the sub trunk.
Also great pet protection with a mesh panel for airflow and nice trunk organizers at Tesmanian as well.