Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Normally, PPF would be one of the first things I’d do but I’m getting my MS sprayed with a custom color autoflex (lasts up to 6 years) so it basically will act like a PPF already
I wrapped my 3 immediately after I got it 3 years ago and, apart from the paint protection, I'm just amazed at how clean the car stays and how it always looks freshly waxed. Will never buy a new car without getting it wrapped again.

with a little luck and a two hour drive, I may have a car. waiting since January order.......this one is tuxedo instead of black interior. still on truck, we'll see
c'est la vie
1625089516840.png

with a little luck and a two hour drive, I may have a car. waiting since January order.......this one is tuxedo instead of black interior. still on truck, we'll see
c'est la vie
Just more proof that the ETA doesn't matter. Congrats!

Mine updated to August this morning. I was really hoping for a VIN since I'm in Cali and my build is what they seem to be delivering, but oh well! July will be VINNN HEEAAVEN!

so is this one with the 19" rims also?

His signature says "-Changed to 21” Arachnids 6/25, went to August, blank now August again 6/30."...
But also I just checked Tesla's website and if you choose Plaid, even with 19" wheels it says delivery in June. White color throws this to August, but I remember a few days ago the 19" wheels were also putting it in August, but not today 🤷🏻‍♂️