Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
His signature says "-Changed to 21” Arachnids 6/25, went to August, blank now August again 6/30."...
But also I just checked Tesla's website and if you choose Plaid, even with 19" wheels it says delivery in June. White color throws this to August, but I remember a few days ago the 19" wheels were also putting it in August, but not today 🤷🏻‍♂️
Website still says "Tempest Wheels deliveries begin in August" for Plaid. Oddly, it doesn't say that for LR, but that could be because if you order today the estimate for any LR is September-October. Although when does logic apply? Logically, if they do have a bunch of 19" available in July, perhaps they are prioritized for Plaid and earlier orders before new orders go out.

I think we are due now for some Reds!

Well, I was this close to getting one! The MSM/Black 21" in Las Vegas was mine - had VIN and everything - was about to transfer funds but there wasn't a single flight out of LAX that would get me there in time (SA said I had to be there by 11:59pm)... And I can't drive there with my 25 year old Audi that has no AC... Back to the waiting game with orig config of MSM/Black 19"... Oh well, what do I need with 21"s anyway, right???

• Funny
Reactions: Desert Dave
Pinging @Sbaimo any news?
Well. Today of course I don’t have a car
Delivered, but they did assign a new VIN# without telling me. My insurance already was applying the old vin but I caught them in time to change it. So either something was wrong with my car or more likely they gave it to someone else. Anyway. I still have the bs delivery of today between 9-6. I assume tomorrow morning there will either be a blank for delivery or another bs date for tomorrow.
In a few years this company will be run over by the likes of Toyota or Ford or Mercedes who offers normal to very good customer service. But until those guys get their act together, Tesla is the EV king. Makes me want to puke.

Well, I was this close to getting one! The MSM/Black 21" in Las Vegas was mine - had VIN and everything - was about to transfer funds but there wasn't a single flight out of LAX that would get me there in time (SA said I had to be there by 11:59pm)... And I can't drive there with my 25 year old Audi that has no AC... Back to the waiting game with orig config of MSM/Black 19"... Oh well, what do I need with 21"s anyway, right???
I would have made the drive. Just roll down the darn window and bring a case of water. Heck, even hitchhiking would work!

I CAN GET THERE!!!
Can you DM me details??

Reactions: mikes_fsd
Well. Today of course I don’t have a car
Delivered, but they did assign a new VIN# without telling me. My insurance already was applying the old vin but I caught them in time to change it. So either something was wrong with my car or more likely they gave it to someone else. Anyway. I still have the bs delivery of today between 9-6. I assume tomorrow morning there will either be a blank for delivery or another bs date for tomorrow.
In a few years this company will be run over by the likes of Toyota or Ford or Mercedes who offers normal to very good customer service. But until those guys get their act together, Tesla is the EV king. Makes me want to puke.
Damn. Sorry for hear that. Who knows with EoQ though. It could show up. Talk to anyone at Fremont?

Damn. Sorry for hear that. Who knows with EoQ though. It could show up. Talk to anyone at Fremont?
No. I do t even have a name or number of anyone in the shipping dept and it seems that customer service does not exist.
I get the EOQ that Elon obsessed about, but every company has quarterly earning without behaving like this.
i read in the wsj this morning that Tesla will report between 193,000 to 200,000 vehicles. Of those 1500 are expected to be model S deliveries.

Back in stock to celebrate those new LR MS

Reactions: Jjperron75
Ah forgot I have a quote too $1500 for full frontal.
1625098354156.gif

I would have made the drive. Just roll down the darn window and bring a case of water. Heck, even hitchhiking would work!
I'm regretting it even now but there were so many moving parts - husband, dogs, clients who needed to be taken care of... I'm deeply bummed.... I know a serious Tesla head would've found a way - I'm just a girl who wants a car...

KARMA!!
Helped someone on this forum with a lower RN number than mine locate a car today.
Just got a call from my SA that they found my perfect match! So happy to see those VIN numbers on my account with estimated delivery July 2-5.

😍:D👍🥳🎉🥂
Wow, what a happy end to your story!!!! Congratulations!

KARMA!!
Helped someone on this forum with a lower RN number than mine locate a car today.
Just got a call from my SA that they found my perfect match! So happy to see those VIN numbers on my account with estimated delivery July 2-5.

😍:D👍🥳🎉🥂
I'm so happy for you. Can't imagine the moment getting my own VIN! Hopefully soon....

Reactions: lurker131
Well I’m a 1144 January orderLR MSM/black/21 inch wheels. Burbank CA delivery currently showing August.It did Iinfuriate me seeing so many people who ordered after me with the same configuration getting their cars. I am now over it as I have seen the way Tesla seems to be rushing these cars out for the EOQ. I’d rather have one that has not been made under so much pressure and with the kinks ironed out. So if you are waiting patiently or impatiently like me I think we will be better off if it any consolation.

Well I’m a 1144 January orderLR MSM/black/21 inch wheels. Burbank CA delivery currently showing August.It did Iinfuriate me seeing so many people who ordered after me with the same configuration getting their cars. I am now over it as I have seen the way Tesla seems to be rushing these cars out for the EOQ. I’d rather have one that has not been made under so much pressure and with the kinks ironed out. So if you are waiting patiently or impatiently like me I think we will be better off if it any consolation.
I can feel your pain. There are many November and October holders remaining yet and you're not alone.

Reactions: Aplus2005